Math 290-3, Section 61, Spring 2008:
MENU: Linear Algebra and Multivariable Calculus, Third Quarter
- Office hours for the remainder of the course:
- Wed. June 4th: 12-2pm and 4-5:30pm
- Fri. June 5th: 1-2pm
- June 9-11th (Mon-Wed): 11-12pm (a gap in the finals schedule)
- Or by appointment. (Just send me an email and we can setup at time to meet.)
- Review sessions:
- Friday June 5th from 12-1pm in Tech A110 (our lecture room).
This review is meant to discuss recent material such as Stokes's and Gauss's theorem.
Come with questions.
- Tuesday June 10th from 5-7pm in Tech L160. Come with questions.
- The final exam will be on Thursday June 12th from 12-2pm in Tech A110, where you have lectures.
These are all pdf documents.
||MWF 12-12:50 in Room A110 of the Technological Institute
||W. Patrick Hooper (please call me "Pat")
||Room B22 in the basement of Lunt
Wednesdays 4-5:30pm and Friday 1-2pm
Also feel free to email Pat to set up an appointment!
||Thursday 12-12:50 in Lunt Hall 104
||MW 4:30-5:30pm (in Lunt B14), or by appointment