Source code for Graphics Project
The project contains the following files, which can be viewed as highlighted source code.
- Package coordinatechanges
- File DemoFrame.java: This class implements a window which contains a DemoPanel. The window has a menu bar and a status bar. Click here to run it.
- File DemoPanel.java: This is a simple panel (part of a window) which dispays some mathematical graphics. It converts objects from math to screen coordinates before dispaying them using the TransformManager class.
- File TransformChangedListener.java: This is an interface that allows a TransformManager to notify a panel when the coordinate transformation has changed.
- File TransformManager.java: Manages a coordinate change from math-coordinates to screen coordinates. The class guarantees that a certain rectangle will be displayed.
- Package drawsomething
- File Complex.java: A complex number class.
- File DrawSomething.java: Modifies the DrawingDemo class to draw a logarithmic spiral using the Complex number class.
- Package justdrawing
- Package layers
- File CircleLayer.java: This is a small modification of CircleLayer, which handles squares instead of circles.
- File LayerDemoFrame.java: An executable program demonstrating the use of Layers. The program creates a window with two layers, which enable the user to create disks and squares and move them around.
- File LayeredPanel.java.
- File Layer.java: An interface representing a "Layer" of graphics.
- File SquareLayer.java: An implementation of the Layer interface. The code was mostly taken out of InteractionDemo.java.
- Package mouseinteraction
- Package simplermouseinteraction
These files can be downloaded all at once using the zip file Graphics.zip.
You can also view the JavaDoc generated documentation for the project.
Return to the java tutorial