Math 32300, Section GH, Spring 2011:
Advanced Calculus I
- There will be a review session held Friday May 20th, 6-7:40pm in NAC 1/511E. Come with questions.
- The final exam will be held on Monday, May 23rd from 6-8:15pm in NAC 1/511E.
- Math Departmental Policy: A student who is passing a course but miss the final exam, will receive an INC grade. Within one week of the end of finals the student must:
The sign-up must be completed within one week of the end of finals. The list of those who have signed up for the makeups will be transmitted to the Advisors in the Mathematics Department, the Science Division and the Engineering School within three weekdays after the signup deadline. At that time, any student with an INC who is not on the signup list will not be eligible for registration in a course which has this course as a prerequisite. That is, until the INC is resolved the student will not be allowed to register in such a course and, if registered already, will be dropped. The students who are on the list will be allowed to register, or remain registered, pending satisfactory resolution of the INC, which is some cases is a grade of at least C. The makeup exams will be given in late August, before the first day of the Fall term.
- obtain documentation that the absence from the exam was because of illness or other emergency
- pay the required fee to the Bursar;
- sign up in the Math Office (NAC 8/133) for a makeup exam.
These are all pdf documents.
||MW 6-7:40pm in NAC 1/511E
||Prof. Patrick Hooper
Mondays and Wednesdays 3:30-5pm. Appointments are also accepted.
Visit Prof. Hooper's website