Math 202, Section FG, Spring 2010:
- The room for the final exam has changed!
The final exam will be held on Thursday, May 20th from 3:30-5:45pm in MR 2 (Marshak 2). We are part of a group final and will take our final in a large group. Please ensure that you have no conflicts in your schedule.
- Remaining class meetings: We meet Monday and Tuesday in our usual classroom at the usual time. Please work on the old exams posted online and come with questions if you have trouble with any problems.
- Extra office hours: I will be holding extra office hours next week leading up to the final. I will be available at the following times, and also by appointment:
- Monday 2-3:30. I'm also available after class if you want.
- Tuesday 2-3:30. (I have to leave campus after class.)
- Wednesday 4-5pm, and I can stay longer if needed.
||MW 4-5:40 in Room 4/113 of the North Academic Center (NAC)
||Prof. Patrick Hooper
Monday 10:30-11:30am, Wednesday 1:30-2:30pm, and by appointment.
- Some students have found Paul's Online Math Notes helpful for a secondary source for material in this course. The material we will cover overlaps the material in Paul's Calculus I and Calculus II.
- The absolute minimum amount of trigonometry you need to know: www.math.tamu.edu/~saichu/151/addendums/trig.pdf
(This was posted for a course at Texas A&M. But, I think the statements included are generally well accepted as the bare minimum amount of trigonometry necessary for calculus. See also section 0.4 of the book.)